This is gonna be a busy post today! I has two tags to do and my tricky T-day blooper vid!
Zim gived me this award. Thanks so much Zim, Stormy, Amber and Dave.
I has to list 5 reasons why life is grand. Of course life be very grand for me, here some reasons why:
1. Mum makes me life grand, she looks after all my needs and is my very best friend. She takes me on fun walks and we has a good time together and I know I makes her life grand too.
2. Grandpawents are also very nice and although Mum says she and grandpawents try each others patience sometimes we is very lucky that they let us come and live with them when she and old Daddy did that breaking up thing, otherwise I might not have beed able to stay with Mummy, so we owes them a lot and we know they has had to put up with us invading their space, when they has moved into a little bungalow to retire and live by the sea by theirselves which really not big enough for us all. Someday soon we hope we’ll be out of their hairs again. Nanny reads my blog sometimes so I hope she sees this.
3. All my toys and playing with them make life grand!
4. Living by a beach makes life grand, I can go and run around off lead whenever I wants and I know that make me a very lucky dog.
5. All of you! Me and Mum loves blogging and the great community of friends we has now. Originally Mum only intended to help me do my blog whilst I was a little puppy. But we is still going now and I thinks we is hooked!!
I is supposed to pass this along to 5 others, it always so hard to choose. This time it gonna go to the potential loves in my life, Gabbi (and co), Kylie, Morgan and I is also gonna pass it onto Vodka and Suzuki I casnot wait to see why all your lives is grand.
That distinguished bear Woodstock tagged me to play the name game:
1. What is your name? Ludo
2. A four letter word? Love
3. Girl name: Lacie
4. Boy name: Latte
5. Occupation: Lighthouse keeper
6. Color: Lavender
7. Piece of clothing: Lingerie hehhehheh
8. Food: Leeks
9. Item in the bathroom: Loofah (the rabbits play with these too)
10. Place/City: Lancaster: Lancaster (where I lived before we left old Daddy)
11. A reason for being late: Ludo escaped. hehe, or Lost keys
12. Something you’d yell: LOOK OUT!
13. Movie: Lady and the Tramp
14. Something you drink: Lemonade
15. Band: Ludwig Van Beethoven. Oh, Mum says he’s not a band. She suggests Led Zeppelin.
16. Animal: Lion
17. Street name: London road
18. Car: Land Rover
19. Song: Lonely Pup in a Christmas shop I had to look through Mum’s song list for that one.
20. Activity that includes more than one participant: Line Dancing.
Anyone else who want to play?
Here be my blooper video. It not a very good one as mum has deleted most of the older stuffs. You know what I has realised, it not my blooper video, it Mum’s. Don’t you all agree. If anybody wonders for some reason Mum finds it really funny when peoples or furries stick their necks out like tortoises. I was just looking to see if there beed any treats on the sofa.
So there you go, my blooper is my tricky T-day this week. BOL!
Sometimes Auntie Penny is really annoying, she never plays or does anything with me and I get mad at her when she be in my way or stealing my attentions or getting all barky and excited. Lately she has begun sleeping on MY (Mum says HER) bed. Which she not allowed to do!!
Still, she does be warm. Mum says probably Penny has decided we is staying and that Mum is back to being her mum now. I does not think so Auntie Penny! You is grandpawents dog!