Ok, so I take it back. Chocolate does be bad! It tastes soo nice though. Especially the dark chocolate expensive, 45% cocoa kind! Yum! But something really awful happens after you is found with a nearly empty box of chocolates, which you got off the dining room table and managed to open.
You get rushed right into the car with Mum and Grandmaw and Mum gets really super super stressed out cos it raining and dark and foggy and it country lanes and scary and she worried about chocolate. Then you get tooked into the vets! Yep, vets! The vets rush you away to a scary room and put a really scary tube down your mouth! I bit my tongue and made it bleed and I yelped and yelped and yelped. Mum said it sounded horrible.
They did something and anyway, I be sick a little, but no chocolate in it. Then the vet brings you back out and starts talking to Mum about heart rates and all this medicine stuffs. Then I be sick! Sick with melted chocolate in it, and blood! I did not want to go anywhere near it! Vet said it be a lot so looks like it all out and I should be ok but Mum has to keep an eye on me. I got to eat vegetable soup and bread when we got home.
My tongue hurts! I drank some water and then splashed it all over the floor.
~lickies, A rather sheepish Ludo (you can still see some blood in my furs)